Varna is blessed with a multitude of museums the main one being that of the Archealogical Museum in the centre next to the municipality headquarters.
All Varna museums survive solely on the income generated by visitor attendance so please make and effort to visit as many of these as possible during your stay. In order to assist your choice we set out below a list in order to assist you.
The Inside / Outside information allows you to choose what to visit if weather is not good.
Varna Museums Inside Size Outside Size
- Archaeological Museum Extensive Small
- Naval Museum Good Extensive
- Etnographical Museum Good None
- Museum of the Renaissance Good None
- Stone Forest Shop Extensive
- Aladza Monastery Small Good
- Natural Science Museum Good None
- Museum for New History of Varna Good Small
- Park Museum Vladislav Varnenchik Good Extensive
- Roman Baths / Therms None Extensive